My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Top 20 Jillian Michaels One Liners

Jillian Michaels has a lot of popular one liners and I decided to do a list of the top 20. Enjoy!


1. Unless you faint, puke, or die keep walking.

2. Why do you choose failure when success is an option.

3. I do you no favors by showing you pity.

4.Your legs are not giving out, your head is.

5.The only way to really fail is to give up.

6. No fainting, thats not on my agenda.

7. You don't know what fear means.

8. Please stop taking second place

9.Transformation starts right now, its a present activity

10.Taking care of this body and keeping it healthy... that's loving yourself!

11. Your tears are not a sign of weakness, they are a sign of strength.

12. I'm not killing you, you are killing you.

13. The only person that defines yourself is you.

14.Pain is weakness leaving the body.

15.You can tell me that you choose to quit, that you choose to be less then what you are and less then what God intended but don't ever tell me you can't do it.

16. We are perfect in our imperfections.

17.Tell your body what it needs to do and it will do it.

18.We aren't cheering anymore? What happened to all the cheering?

19.This is not happening to you, You are happening to it.

20. I'm Still The Man In This House

No comments:

Post a Comment