My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Biggest Loser Season 10 Episode 3-5

I haven't blogged about the show for the last couple of a weeks because I have had important family stuff, school stuff etc. Anyway, there are way to many game players for me this season. I would want to win $$$ as much as anyone but your health should not be a game. If I was on this show I would never be able to vote off someone just because they are a threat either. I would have to base my decision on who I think still needs to be there. Who is not ready to go home. Other than the endless game playing good season. I haven't really picked a favorite yet though. I can relate to the woman that lost her little boy to cancer though. I didn't lose my child I lost my nephew but my heart was shattered for years before I learned to pick up the pieces and go on. I spent alot of time angry with God/Life. Well thats all I am going to say today. Hopefully I can blog more about the show next week. (((hugs))) to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment