My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Biggest Loser Season 10 Episode 2

I can't believe I forgot to blog about The Biggest Loser this week! Episode 2 had alot of surprises in store including the new placement of the yellow line. I am not so sure how I feel about that. We will have to wait and see but it seems to put a very unfair disadvantage on the women. The 8 on the bottom half of the line had to compete in a challenge to "earn" their right to stay until it was narrowed down to 2 players who would be up for elimination. Consequently this would come down to the oldest player and the youngest player . In the end they chose to save the oldest. (Tina) The youngest player (Ally) has done well on her own. She has lost an amazing 60 lbs. This is no thanks to her mother who has done nothing to support her. She even had chocolate laying out in the open to welcome Ally home. I am so happy Previous Biggest Loser Danny has been available for Ally as a support system. I can definitely relate to Ally. My own family has definitely been a challenge as I have attempted to take the road to better health. It is not uncommon for them to sit under me eating chips, candy, or ice cream tainting me asking if I want some. " You know you want some." they would say. or, "I sure wish you could have some of this." I guess sometimes you just have to step out on your own and look for a support system outside of the home. I hope my family comes around some day. In the mean time I just need to worry about me. Thanks Ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment