My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Out with the soda (Again)

So I decided rather than changing a thousand things at once like I did before I am going to slowly make small changes towards where I need to be. The first thing up is giving up soda. Anyone that knows me knows that I am a Mountain Dew addict. Before when I lost 40+ lbs I had completely given up soda. Then I slowly started drinking it again. At first I promised myself I was only going to drink one a day but that didn't last long. Eventually my soda drinking was worse than before. On some days drinking anywhere from 6-10 cans a day. Way to much. So here I am again. I have been 5 days soda free. The promise I have made with myself is one small change towards better health every 14 days. Next up is parking at the furthest available parking spot when I go out on errands etc. I have a buddy I have joined with this time. Her name is Tara. We are going to keep each other going. Until next time here is to our health. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment