My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I now have a domain name! Yahoo!

I finally bought my first domain name. I have been wanting to do it for a while but money has been really tight. However when I came across a special on yahoo domains for $1.99 I thought why not. Then I had the trouble of trying to pick a domain name I liked. I started to go with marcialoyd.com but I wanted something more original than just my name.Then I thought about it some more. To me, this is so much more than weight loss. I want a happy, successful life all the way around. I thought and thought. Then it finally hit me. I remembered seeing a picture on Facebook of a Jillian Michaels quote. It said, Why choose failure when success is an option. So that folks is how I came up with my brand new domain. Welcome to www.ipicksuccess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment