My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Couple of Ways you Can Earn Money Online



I am not working right now because I am attending school full time. I wanted to do something to help. and I have found a couple of websites online that have.  I want to say ahead of time that I do not get anything in return for recommending these sites. They are just great sites that have helped us alot and I want to spread the word. The first site is called www.mturk.com
On this website people want you to complete various small tasks for them in exchange for
 compensation. They can take a couple of seconds up to a few hours. Usually the longer a task
takes the more it will pay. This is one that I especially like to do. In the search it will say

Quick Survey: evaluate a short phrase 


For these you look at the phrase, tell them if it is offensive, rate how likeable it is, 
choose one word to describe
the phrase, replace one word to improve the 
phrase, and then tell them how many syllables are in the phrase.


They pay you 0.02 for each one of these you do. Don't let that scare you. That does not seem like much however I can plow through 10.00 worth of these in an hour. This is a site that is owned by amazon and you will be paid via Amazon Payments. You can either transfer the money to your US bank account OR you can cash it in for Amazon Gift Cards. If you are a decent writer, there are also a few requesters that will pay you to write articles for their website. These usually pay $5 or more. All it takes is a computer and a little research along with writing ability. Keep in mind that this is only a couple of examples of what is available. There are thousands of jobs you can pick from with various amounts of pay. You can choose whatever works for you!

If you are a decent writer you can also write for www.associatedcontent.com

You can write about anything under the sun and they will pay you. My average payment is $3.00 per article but you can earn more or less.

I hope you have enjoyed reading about these and put them to use to fatten your own pocket book!

No comments:

Post a Comment