My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Biggest Loser 10 Premiere!

Did everyone enjoy the premiere of The Biggest Loser? I know I did! I had a few minor gripes during the episode however it was still a good show. If you haven't seen this show yet then I recommend when you do you have a box of Kleenex nearby. Just about every one of these contestants have stories that will pull at your heart strings. Bob and Jillian are going to have alot of heartaches to help these people work through this season.

The few things I had a problem with.

1. Many of the heavier (which of course means more unhealthy) contestants did not have a CHANCE to make it to the ranch. I weigh a little over 200 lbs. I'm not much of an athlete for sure. However, put me up against my 400 lb brother and tell us to run a mile who do you think is going to win? Not at all very fair if you ask me but I guess this show has never been about complete fairness.

2. Twice during the show contestants fell out and the other contestant/contestants just kept going. Have you ever been to a football game? When another player gets hurt it is common courtesy to stop and make sure that person is ok! Call me old fashioned but I would have stopped. It is basic common courtesy. Your spot on the ranch is NOT more important than another person's life.

3. Not enough Bob and Jillian! haha. I'm sure this was a common complaint. Oh well I guess we will just have to stay tuned to next week!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment