My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Directv Rant

So not long ago I switched bedrooms in my house. When the guy came to install the satellite he didn't do it right but was supposed to be coming back to fix it. That was a month ago. He never came back. Despite us calling and reminding them SEVERAL times. So this morning my satellite on my tv goes completely out. We try to call once more and this time they inform us that they can't/won't come fix it because our bill is overdue. Now I can understand that to a point however I wouldn't have HAD this problem if they had fixed it right the first time! Unfortunately I cannot pull the money out of my butt to pay the satellite bill so until we get the bill paid no tv for me. Directv has got the worst customer service in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment