My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Biggest Loser 5k

I kept forgetting to post my photos from The Biggest Loser 5k on here. I could not figure out how to post them all directly here on my blog so I am just going to share the link to my facebook album.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=2029029&id=1351239585

I was on Michael's team. How cool is that. I did a 5k with THE biggest Loser. We had so much fun that day.I hope to get to do it again someday. The lady that finished the 5k with no cartilage in her knees was BEYOND inspirational. Really puts things into prospective when you are sore from working out and whine and complain about how much pain your in.

No comments:

Post a Comment