My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Checking In

Hi everyone. Just wanted to take a minute to say hello to all of you who follow my boring life. lol. I have some great news. We have made the decision to get our own house sometime in November. I am so excited.  Once we get out on our own we are going to have a rule for our new home. NO JUNK FOOD ALLOWED. The way we look at it is if we do not have the unhealthy choices staring us right in the face it will make things a heck of a lot easier. My trainer is due to have her baby in early November. She says I can probably start training with her again sometime in Mid January early February. Here is to a happy healthy future for us.

PS- Don't forget the Biggest Loser Premiere Tuesday Night. Team Jillian all the way! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment