My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm still here and still struggling

Me and my new great niece Kyra Lynn


I'm still here. I'm sorry i'm not posting as often as I would like. I will try to update more often. I have stayed REALLY busy with school. I only have one more class to go and I will be beginning my sophomore classes. WOO HOO! My freshman year has just flown right on by. I hope the rest of it flies by just as quickly. I am majoring in business administration with concentration in marketing and public relations. My "dream" job would be working with a talent agency. I hope that happens someday! One more piece of good news. We welcomed my first great niece into the world in mid July. Kyra Lynn Martin was welcomed into our family. She weighed 6 lbs 1 oz and is one tiny package of cuteness. I am a proud great aunt! My niece Amber had to have a c section but as long as we got a healthy baby and mommy in the end. Amber is going to be such a great mom. Ok onto my weight loss journey.

I'm sad to report that my journey has come to a screeching halt. I have gained back EVERYTHING I lost. With everything going on with school, family, and financial problems I majorly lost focus. The money crunch we have had can make things REALLY hard. Lets face it an 89cent frozen burrito  is the better option when you have a tiny bit of money to stretch a week. I could lie and say everything is still going peachy but there would be no purpose in it. I mean, this is life. It happens. It is very discouraging. However, I had lost more than I had ever lost before. Therefore, I know I CAN do it. Its just figuring out a way for me to get on board and stay on board. I have NOT quit. I will get there someday somehow. I am trying to refocus myself and my priorities to get this going again. Until next time. Everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment