My Personal Journey not only to lose weight, but to find happiness and success along the way in ALL aspects of my life.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

If At First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again

Ok so it has been a while since I posted an update. Life happened and I was beyond stressed. Problems with family, finances, school you name it.  I fell off the wagon. Not only did I fall off the wagon it was running over me! This last couple of months I have felt like i've been on a violent roller coaster and just begging to get off! Due to financial problems I decided to take a small break from my diet. But I had told myself I would CONTINUE to workout. and I did for a few weeks. But as time went on I was getting more and more discouraged. I quit working out and I basically gave up on myself and returned back to my previous bad habits.  I guess the bottom line is though I have struggled I have not officially quit. Cowboys often say when the horse throws you off you get right back on and that is what I am doing. Things are finally straightening out in my personal life. I am getting ready to start this journey once again. I have lined out alot of fitness activities for myself. I am going to be doing Alysia Gadson's Kettlebell program, Jillian Michaels Sedetary to 5K program. This is summer so I plan on getting in alot of swimming, and considering buying a bike for myself for bike riding. My goal is to reach my goal weight by the end of 2010. I know it will not easy but I am determined to fight for it.  I will try to update this site more often and I hope through this I can not only keep myself accountable, but also inspire others in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment